The holidays are almost here. Soon enough, we will be planning trips to Grandmother’s house for Thanksgiving, the in-laws for Christmas, and your family friends for New Years Eve. You may be ready for holiday travel, but what about your vehicle? We recognize how busy the holiday season can get, from shopping for the perfect gift to planning the yummiest dinner. Your vehicle is the last thing you need to worry about.
Bring your vehicle to our facility, and we will make sure your vehicle is ready for the holidays:
- Tires: To ensure even wear, it is important to have your tires inspected and rotated every 5,000 to 7,000 miles. Worn tires can directly impact your car’s safety, including yours and your passengers.
- Alignment: It is both tiring and dangerous to fight with a unaligned vehicle, especially if you are stuck in holiday traffic. Not only is it unsafe, but it also means money wasted through uneven tread wear.
- Don’t forget about the outside of your vehicle: The outside of your vehicle doesn’t just matter for appearances. It has something to do with your safety too. Winter weather can wear on your car’s appearance. A coat of wax will help your vehicle shed water quicker.
- Windshield Wipers: Your windshield wipers are your car’s first line of defense against the elements. It is no wonder that they should be replaced yearly! Even San Diego’s UV rays can harm your windshield.
- Fluids: Your vehicle will work extra hard during the Holiday and winter season, so now is the time to have a technician thoroughly inspect your vehicle’s fluid levels.
Schedule an appointment or contact Japanese Carmasters in San Diego at (856) 226-0054 for an inspection! We will make sure your vehicle is ready for the holidays. You’ll be glad you did.