We are fortunate to live in such a lovely place, complete with picturesque landscapes and breathtaking views. The team at Japanese Carmasters encourages you to take advantage of our state and plan a road trip. We have brainstormed and decided on the best road trips near San Diego. Here are five road trips that should definitely be on your bucket list.
- Sunrise Scenic Byway: This 24-mile road travels through East San Diego County, and the name truly says it all. Enjoy the glow of the sunrise, as you travel through Laguna Mountain Recreation Area and along the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail in the Cleveland National Forest.
- Ortega Highway Mountain Escape: If you explore this road in the wintertime, you will immediately be reminded of a Winterland. You will see a landscape lightly dusted in a blanket of snow.
- Rim of the World Scenic Byway: This route passes through the wilderness of the Los Angeles basin, and the views of Big Bear Lake are absolutely breathtaking.
- Pacific Coast Highway: Even though we all know this highway, if you follow this route, you can end up in Big Sur, or another little piece of heaven nestled along the coast and hills of California.
- The Palomar Mountain Loop: You can enjoy this lovely drive while incorporating several stops along the way to the observatory, restaurants, and shops located along the way. The drive is relatively short, but it can easily take up most of your day if you stop for photos.
Before you embark on your road trip, bring your vehicle to our facility for an inspection. We can ensure you won’t encounter any surprises on the road, as our aim is both the driveability and safety of your vehicle. Schedule an appointment or contact Japanese Carmasters in San Diego at (856) 226-0054 if you have any questions! You’ll be glad you did.